PRO TRANS INC.
April 25, 2022
February 24, 2023
$64.00 hourly for 30 hours per week
- Overseeing accounting operations, gathering and analyzing financial data and preparing financial reports.
- Responsible for business development, proposal preparation, project management, and delivery of projects
- Prepare timely and accurate analyses, summaries and reports of financial data on the operating progress of the company
- Create a reliable cash flow projection process and reporting structure that includes a minimum cash threshold to meet operational needs
- Lead or support project/client managers in establishing appropriate scope, budget, and timelines for deliverables; and work with teams, throughout the offices, to implement delivery;
- Provide mentorship and training to a team of transportation planners, engineers, and technical staff and participate actively and formally in their development plans
- Ensure open communication exists throughout the business and that senior executives are kept abreast of issues in the areas of safety, transportation, logistics; distribution, transportation, planning and human resources.
- Routinely review revenue cycle metrics to identify and address issues affecting overall performance proactively
- Oversees transportation budgets; reviews performance to budget; monitors, consolidates analysis, and reports budget variances
- Direct the evaluation of the existing Logistic Information Systems and improve transportation data availability
- Establish objectives for the organization and formulate or approve policies and programs
- Represent the organization, or delegate representatives to act on behalf of the organization, in negotiations or other official functions
- Select and delegate authority to middle managers, directors, and senior staff
Qualification / Skills
- A Bachelor's degree is required
- 5 years or more of experience in business administration / management or similar role is required
- Require the ability to supervise 5-10 people
- Excellent proficiency with Microsoft Office, Microsoft Access, MS Windows and MS Outlook
- Requires the ability to read, write, communicate, and interpret accurately in English
- Demonstrate leadership quality and well-organized
- Interpersonal competencies including: Integrity and trust, adaptability, motivation ability, coaching and mentoring, political savvy and initiative.
$500,001 - $1,500,000
Stoney Creek, Ontario, L8E 5Y1
Salary and Hours
$64.00 per hour for 30 hours a week
How to apply
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org