Parkway Physiotherapy and Performance CentresJob Outline
Position: Physiotherapist (NOC: 3142)
Job Location: 108-2655 Sooke Road, Langford, British Columbia, V9B 1Y3
Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Physiotherapy. Masters in the field would be an advantage.
Candidate should be registered with the College of Physical Therapists of BritishColumbia
- 1 to 2 years in the industry would be preferred.
- Skills in manual therapy is an asset.
- Preferably experienced within a private clinic setting.
Job Terms: Permanent Full Time
Number of openings: 4
Wages: Commissioned Employee $75,000 - $150,000 per year
Language: Should be able to communicate in English
● Assess and treat clients with a range of Musculoskeletal disorders including but not limited to back pain, neck pain, ICBC and Work safe BC claims, MVA’s etc.
● Create reports and communicate with the healthcare team, insurance adjusters, clients etc.
● Organizing and supervising therapeutic exercise sessions for individuals and groups of clients.
● Provide education and advice about treatments and exercises. ● Provide electrotherapy treatments like ultrasound, Tens etc. ● Formulating treatment plans to address the conditions and needs of patients.
● Conducting complex mobilization and manipulation techniques. ● Post injury, return to work program development.
● Educating patients, Family members and the community on how to prevent injuries and live a healthy lifestyle.
● Referring patients to Doctors and other medical practitioners as the need may be.
Work setting: The candidate should be available to work full time in the day or evening. or on weekends, if required.
Job Environment: Fully operational Physiotherapy Clinic
Apply: JR Justesen
Tel: 1- 250 882 3654