2745197 Ontario Inc./ TekInk
March 09, 2022
December 08, 2022
Job Duties for Administrative Officer:
- Receiving and processing communication channels, including email, phone, and physical mail
- Ensure functionality of necessary office equipment, and requisitioning new equipment and supplies as needed
- Organizing and managing schedules and calendars for staff, managers
- Offer assistance in organizing events, including ordering materials and requisitioning meeting spaces
- Systematically filing important company documents.
- Forwarding all correspondence, such as letters and packages, to staff members.
- Hiring maintenance vendors to repair or replace damaged office equipment.
- Managing company documents by sorting, filing and delivering office memos, mail or other documents
- Assisting the HR department with job postings and interviews.
- Arrange travel and accommodations
Salary and Working hours: $25.80/Hour with minimum 30 hours per week.
Overtime Rate & Holiday pay: $38.70 per hour starting after 44 hours per week with 4% of gross pay.
Education and Experience: College or CEGEP or technical certificate or relevant experience of 1-2 years to execute job duties.
Job Details: One position available on full time permanent role
Company Name and Location: 2745197 Ontario Inc./ TekInk at 100-5063 North Service Road, Burlington, ON, L7L 5H6
For further details, kindly send your resume at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Number to contact.:+1-647-557-5693
Experience Students, Visible Minorities, Persons with disabilities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada can apply to the role.