At BMT Groups Services Ltd o/a BMT Fleet Maintenance Centre, we offer an all-inclusive repair facility to look after all of our customer’s commercial vehicle needs including: mechanical repairs; collision damage; and refinishing or vehicle detailing. BMT has rapidly become the supplier of choice for a range of fleet and individual vehicle owners.
We are currently looking for a permanent and full-time Motor Vehicle Technician.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review work orders and discuss work with manager
- Inspect motor in operation, road test motor vehicle, and test automotive systems and components using computerized diagnostic and other testing devices to diagnose and isolate faults
- Adjust, repair or replace parts and components of automotive systems including fuel system, brakes, steering and suspension, engine and drive train, emission control and exhaust, cooling and climate control, and electrical and electronic systems using hand tools and other specialized automotive repair equipment
- Test and adjust repaired systems to manufacturer's performance specifications
- Perform scheduled maintenance service, such as oil changes, lubrications and tune ups
- Advise customers on work performed, general vehicle condition and future repair requirements.
Education, skills and experience required:
- Completion of secondary school is required
- At least three years of work experience as a Motor Vehicle Technician
- Automotive service technician trade certification is not required, but an asset
- Extensive knowledge of Hino truck products would be an asset
-Good English communication skill is required.
1947 Canso Rd, North Saanich, BC V8L 5V5
Compensation & Benefit:
$28.00/hourly, 4% paid vacation, Group benefit including extended medical and dental coverage after 3 months’ probation period
Please send your resume to email@example.com (email).
(Only those selected for an interview will be contacted)