Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
- Specific Skills
- Tend to emotional well-being of children; Take children to and from school and to appointments; Supervise and care for children; Prepare and serve nutritious meals; Organize, activities such as games and outings for children; Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home
- Additional Skills
- Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
- Personal Suitability
- Initiative; Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Team player; Client focus; Judgement; Reliability; Organized
Employment groups Help -
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.