1207684 BC LTD. (DBA: Subway)
Restaurant & Cafe
May 27, 2022
November 23, 2022
1207684 BC LTD. (DBA: Subway) is looking for a Restaurant manager to join their team.
Position: Restaurant Manager
Terms of employment: Permanent / Full Time
Start Date: As soon as possible
Salary: $27/ hour for 40 hours per week
Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: 2 -3 years in the same or related industry.
Location: UNIT: 101, 7900 Westminster Hwy, Richmond, BC. V6X 1A5
- Manage the restaurant independently without any supervision.
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of the subway.
- Implement operational procedures by identifying, outline, and implement clear processes adapted to the restaurant’s signature style.
- Hire staff when needed and manage staff training for specific jobs, as well as for the safety measures.
- Inspect performance of the staff and set staff work schedules
- Reduce wastage. Make sure ingredients are stored correctly.
- Make sure kitchen staff should be familiar with the dishes, particularly the signature dish of the Subway.
- Modify procedures and regulate inventory, monitor the generation of revenue
- Resolve customer complaints
- Greet customers and make sure sitting area is clean.
- Ensure health and safety regulations are followed and are up to date
- Oversee plans and schedules with suppliers for food and other ingredients
- Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of the staff who prepare, portion and serve food.
Additional Skills: organize and maintain inventory.
Personal Suitability: Flexibility; Excellent oral communication; Reliability; Organized; Ability to multitask.
Work Condition and physical capability: Work under pressure; attention to detail; combination of sitting, standing, walking; Standing for extended periods.
Interested candidates are requested to email their resumes at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all who apply, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.