Location- Stratford, ON, N5A 5T9
Salary- $16.00 / hour
Vacancies- 1 vacancy
Employment groups: Youth, Visible minorities, Persons with disabilities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada
Permanent employment, Full time, 35 to 40 hours / week
Start date- As soon as possible
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment, Tight deadlines, Standing for extended periods
- Ability to Supervise
- 3-4 people
- Personal Suitability
- Effective interpersonal skills, Flexibility, Excellent oral communication
- Job duties
- Supervise employees engaged in making and serving food in the store front and maintaining cleanliness of food service area, food equipment on daily basis
- Prepare work schedules, assign daily tasks to the staff & promote efficiency in operations
- Train team members in performance of job duties, sanitation and safety procedures, and participate in the selection of food service staff
- Inspect kitchen and dining areas and kitchen utensils to make sure sanitary standards are met
- Inspect the washrooms and ensure cleanliness of the place
- Order and inspect foodstuffs, supplies, and equipment to maintain stock levels and ensure standards of quality are met
- Keep record and print shift-end report of cash counters
- Address customer's complaints