Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
2 years to less than 3 years
- Specific Skills
- Develop and implement marketing strategies; Determine merchandise and services to be sold; Determine staffing requirements; Manage staff and assign duties; Locate, select and procure merchandise for resale; Plan budgets and monitor revenues and expenses; Resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages; Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Attention to detail; Tight deadlines
Employment groups Help -
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.