Sales and Finance Secretary (NOC 1241)
Job Type: Full-time / Permanent Position
Salary: $25.00 / hour
Location: Mississauga - Ontario
Education: Higher Secondary Education (Required)
Language: English (Required)
About: Buyer Group Canada Inc.
Buyer Group Canada Inc. was established in March 2014 and is well recognized manufacturer and wholesaler of furniture in Ontario Canada. Offering wide range of finest and high-end quality home furnishing to our retailers.
Our dedicated team uses a continues improvement system to meet and wherever possible exceed customer expectations. Our quality policy helps ensure that the finest end products are marketed on right price to our retailers.
Our Store located at – 5135 Creek Bank Road, Mississauga, Ontario – L4W 1R3.
- Prepare, key in, edit and proofread correspondence, invoices, presentations, publications, reports, and related material.
- Coordinate all sales and finance related work objectives of the business
- Increase sales by implementing new strategies and ideas.
- Answers phone calls, schedules meetings and supports visitors.
- Carries out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Makes travel arrangements for senior staff such as booking flights, cars, and hotel or restaurant reservations.
- Exhibits polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Greet visitors, ascertain nature of business and direct visitors to employer or appropriate person.
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, placing, and expediting orders for supplies.
- Taking notes and minutes in meetings
- Finding ways to improve administrative processes
- Prepare Correspondence, reports forms, applications by compiling data and other information.
- Liaise with staff and management to handle requests and queries.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments, for Managers.
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes, and forms.
Qualifications and Skills:
- 1 years to less than 2 years in a related role
- Completion of a one- or two-year college or other program for administrative assistants
- Computer skills including outlook, excel, word etc.
- Customer-oriented attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to establish and nurture beneficial business relationships
- Self-motivated with a willingness to take initiative and solve complex problems
- Capability to negotiate with and influence others
- Analytically and mathematically minded analyzing the data and create necessary reports
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and sometimes high-pressure environment
Benefits: Two Weeks paid Vacation
Please send your resume at above mentioned location or Email at - “firstname.lastname@example.org”