Trees Cheesecake & Organic Coffee
May 31, 2022
June 30, 2022
Trees Cheesecake & Organic Coffee is seeking a Cafeteria Supervisor (NOC 6311) for Vancouver area. It is a full-time, permanent position, 30-40 hours/week, $17.00/hour. Vacation 4%. Sorry, we do not offer any benefits. Start date as soon as possible.
As a Cafeteria Supervisor, you will be expected to perform the following duties:
- Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of staff who prepare, portion and serve food and drinks
- Estimate and order ingredients and supplies required for meal preparation
- Prepare food order summaries
- Establish methods to meet work schedules
- Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
- Train staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures
- Ensure that coffee, food and service meet quality control standards
- May participate in the selection of service staff and assist in the development of policies, procedures and budgets
- May plan menus and determine related food and labour costs.
- Must have completed high school or equivalent.
- Must have some at least 1-2 years of related work experience ideally as a supervisor.
- Must have excellent organization skills and ability to prioritize.
- Must be able to handle stress and work in a very fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to remain calm and professional in difficult situations.
- Must be able to speak, read and write in English.
- Must be able to lead the team of minimum 5 people.
- Must have excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Must be able to work flexible hours and weekends.
- Must be able to provide at least one professional reference upon request.
How to apply:
To apply, please send your resume with skill sets to email@example.com.
No phone-calls and walk-ins please. Successful and desired applicants will be contacted for an interview.
Underrepresented groups are encouraged to apply.