Job ID: #JP247-140229
Employer: UPTIME TRUCK REPAIR INC
Job Category: Others
Salary: $64.00 / hour for 30 hours per week
Posting date: April 25, 2022
Expiry date: February 24, 2023
- Maintain high standards of performance from the senior management team, ensuring accountability for the execution of business goals and strategies
- Directly & indirectly manage clients in financial, communications and other business services of the company
- Authorize and organize the establishment of major departments and associated senior staff positions;
- Provide guidance and direction to the senior management team in regards to workplace health and safety, infection control measures, and the efficient utilization of resources and company assets
- Allocate material, human and financial resources to implement organizational policies and programs;
- Establish objectives for the organization and formulate or approve policies and programs;
- Select middle managers, directors or other executive staff and delegate the necessary authority to them and create optimum working conditions;
- Represent the organization, or delegate representatives to act on behalf of the organization, in negotiations or other official functions
- Set up the organization’s main services.
- Define the company’s mission and strategic orientations.
- Follow all company policies, ethics, and company procedures.
- Work closely with multidisciplinary teams for the preparation of proposals within the transportation department’s core expertise
Qualification / Skills
- A Bachelor's degree is required
- 5 years or more of experience in a similar role is required
- Require the ability to supervise 3-4 people
- Excellent proficiency with Microsoft Office and Microsoft Access
- Requires the ability to read, write, communicate, and interpret accurately in English
- Hold budgetary responsibility of $500,001 - $1,500,000
- Demonstrate leadership abilities with strategic thinking
- Possess effective interpersonal skills and strong decision making ability.
Major Work Area
Mississauga, Ontario, L5S 1P3
Salary and Hours
$64.00 / hour for 30 hours per week
How to apply
Send your resume at email@example.com