- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- 7 months to less than 1 year
Ability to Supervise
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Standing for extended periods
Work Site Environment
Work Location Information
- Client focus
- Team player
- Perform dry cleaning and/or laundering activities if required
- Arrange for maintenance and repair work
- Coordinate activities with other work units or departments
- Prepare and submit progress and other reports
- Establish work schedules and procedures
- Handle emergency situations
- Requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies
- Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule (and possibly review) activities of workers
- Train staff/workers in job duties, safety procedures and company policies
- Resolve work-related problems
- Supervise the operation of mechanical equipment and machinery
- Monitor quality and production levels
- Oversee cleaning of specialty and difficult items
- Assist clients/guests with special needs
Terms of Employment
- Permanent employment, Fulltime, 37.5 hours/week
- Medical covered till candidate is eligible for OHIP. 5 days sick leave and 10 days paid vacation.
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply