- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
2 years to less than 3 years
Ability to Supervise
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Fast-paced environment
Work Location Information
- Client focus
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Excellent written communication
- Team player
- Hire, train and supervise staff
- Establish or implement policies and procedures for staff
- Plan and control budget and inventory
- Manage contracts for advertising or marketing strategies
- Address customers' complaints or concerns
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
- Barbershop or hairstyling salon/studio
Burnaby, BCV5H 2E4
Terms of Employment
- Permanent employment, Fulltime, 35hours/week
- Medical covered till candidate is eligible for OHIP. 5 days sick leave and 10 days paid vacation.
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply