The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications, in this fast paced environment:
- Have a college or university degree in Civil Engineering Technology or Construction Engineering Technology
- Have 3-5 years relevant experience
- Valid Driver’s Licence
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Be customer focused
- Have excellent oral communication, Effective interpersonal skills, Organized, Team player
- Be able to read and interpret blueprints
- Have relevant experience in Structural engineering, Construction design and supervision
- Ability to use MS Excel, AutoCAD, MS Access, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint, MS Project, MS Word
- Prepare project schedules, Prepare engineering designs and drawings, Prepare construction specifications, costs and material estimates
- Assist in developing engineering specifications and drawings
The position pays $27 per hour on a full-time basis and extended medical benefits, plus the statutory entitlements in the Province of Nova Scotia.
You will be based at Musquodoboit Harbour, NS.
If you think you have what it takes, contact us via email with your up to date CV at:
quoting reference: DARR_2_WD