- Ensuring teams work together to deliver quality work to strict deadlines.
- Monitoring construction processes and providing training and team building sessions are required.
- Performing equipment, material, and routine site inspections.
- Scheduling regular meetings with vendors, site inspectors, managers, and staff.
- Writing up reports, budgets, project plans, and presenting them to relevant stakeholders.
- Working closely with architects and other professionals.
- Staying up to date with safety codes and advancements in construction.
- Assisting with the recruitment and training of new staff.
- Processing paperwork and traveling to multiple sites as required.
- Train or arrange for training, supervise workers and projects.
- Set up equipment, Requisition or order materials, equipment, and supplies.
- Recommend personnel actions, establish methods to meet work schedules.
- Ensure health and safety regulations are followed.
- Co-ordinate and schedule activities, requisition materials and supplies
- Resolve work problems and recommend measures to improve productivity
- Read blueprints and drawings
Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: 3 years to less than 5 years
Ability to Supervise: 3-4 people
Personal Suitability: Values and ethics, Team player, Reliability, Organized, Judgement, Flexibility, Dependability, Client focus, Accurate, Initiative
Salary: $36.00 / hour with 40 hours per week
Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time
Work Schedule: Day, Weekend, Overtime, On Call, Flexible Hours, Morning
Start date: As soon as possible
Vacancies: 1 vacancy
Apply By email
• High school diploma or similar.
• Experience in the construction industry required.
• Ability to focus and keep calm under pressure.
• Ability to keep track of multiple projects.