Position: Carpenter (NOC 7271)
Position Available: 02
Terms of Employment: Full Time and Permanent (Overtime, weekends if required)
Wage: $29.00 - $30.00 per hour (37.50 hours per week)
Benefits: Relocation expenses & medical insurance for first 3 months covered by employer, if required.
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Location: 7310 141 St, Surrey, BC, V3W 7L1
Work Location: Candidates are required to work at various locations as per company’s contract.
• Read blueprints, drawings and sketches to fully grasp requirements.
• Take measurements and calculate the size and amount of material needed.
• Measure, cut, shape, assemble and join materials made of wood, wood substitutes, lightweight steel and other materials.
• Maintain, repair and renovate wooden structures.
• Cut, shape and smooth material according to measurements.
• Follow blueprints and building plans to meet the needs of clients
• Fit and install trim items, such as doors, stairs, moulding, hardware etc.
• Estimate costs and materials
• Instruct, direct and coordinate with other workers
Education: High School is an asset.
Experience: 2-3 years of experience in similar industry.
Language: Basic English.
Work conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment, standing for extended periods, Work at heights, must be able to lift 25 lbs.
Personal Suitability: Organized, Flexibility, Reliability, Team player
Employer: Toor Framing Ltd.
Note: Candidate should be legally entitled to work in Canada
How to Apply:
By Email: email@example.com
By Mail: 7310 141 St, Surrey, BC, V3W 7L1