Wingell Hospitality Group Inc. Dhruvees
Restaurant & Cafe
June 03, 2022
October 02, 2022
$20.00 to $25.00 per hour
We strive to maintain a high standard in our service to our customers and our surrounding community. We are looking for an experienced Executive Chef to join our team. Our ideal candidate is someone who possesses the ability to lead in a demanding position and who has the skills and experience to integrate smoothly and embrace the roles and responsibilities of the position.
- Minimum 5 years of work experience as an Executive Chef
- College or vocational certificate or diploma program in food and beverage or hospitality-related course or, equivalent work experience
- Ability to supervise 10 – 20 people
- Strong knowledge and ability in preparing South Asian and East Asian Cuisine
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment. Meet tight deadlines and carry out physically demanding tasks
- Must be organized with strong oral communication in English
- Ability to plan menus and ensure food meets quality standards
- Estimate food requirements and labour costs
- Maintain records of food costs, consumption, sales, and inventory
- Prepare and cook specialty meals
- Prepare spices, chutneys, masalas, pickles, and sauces
- Prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerance
- Assist with hiring and training chefs and other kitchen staff
How to Apply
We welcome interested and qualified applicants only. If you believe that you meet the requirements for this position and that you have the ability to contribute to our team, please send a detailed and organized resume with a cover letter to email@example.com.
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: indigenous people, persons with disabilities, students, veterans, and visible minorities.