Acecon General Contracting Inc
Manager & Executive
June 05, 2022
July 05, 2022
- Salary $38.46 hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment Permanent employment
- Start date Starts as soon as possible
- vacancies 2 vacancy
Proficient in English language is a must. IELTS or CELPIP test results in past two year required
Post graduate certificate in Business Administration or related field with a background in engineering.
- Verbal and written communication skills. 12
- problem-solving skills, attention to detail, and interpersonal skills. 12
- ability to work independently and manage one's time.
- knowledge of design techniques and principles involved in the production of drawings and models.
- knowledge of computer software, Office, graphic design applications such as AutoCAD
- Background in Engineering would be an asset
Supervise trades working in projects
Area of Specialization
Revenue - cost analysis
Corporate development planning
Business management Business methods analysis
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Attention to detail; Large workload; Tight deadlines.
Personal Suitability, Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Accurate; oral communication and written communication; Client focus; Judgement; Organized.
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates who reside in Canada with or without a valid Canadian work permit, must have valid temporary immigration status in Canada.
- Analyze and provide advice to the management team for implementing projects
- Conduct assessments and propose improvements to methods, systems, and procedures in areas such as operating projects, human resources, records management, and communications
- provide guidance and support to implement projects on regulatory policies and procedures; ensure internal compliance with regulatory requirements based on projects’ drawings; and prepare submissions and filings with regulatory bodies
- support and produces detailed system requirements and technical/functional specifications in alignment with Architectural and Engineering drawings.
- Work in close partnership with business partners/management/project teams and stakeholders to elicit, analyze, document, communicate and manage detailed functional specifications.
- Develop effective and efficient solutions by researching/analyzing current state system capabilities and defining technology solutions options/recommendations working closely with key technology partners (e.g. Project Management team, Project Co-Ordinators)
- Define, document, and translate project requirements into detailed functional specifications and non-functional specifications
- Support and contribute to implement activities that project manager asks for by participating in the scoping of project efforts, risks identification and mitigation measures recommendation, communicating activity status, and providing timely notification and escalation of possible issues/problems to the Project Manager,
- Participate in drawings and projects’ implementation quality reviews, in particular reviews of the designs, prototypes of project’s drawings, and other requirements projects outcome to ensure they fulfill the requirements of projects,
- Adhere to existing processes/standards including project’s requirements management and project management disciplines, well-defined enterprise technology delivery practices and standards, and business technology architecture, escalating issues as required
- Maintain ongoing communication with all stakeholders, managerial team, project co-ordinators, and subcontractors throughout the project lifecycle.