Employment groups: Youth, Visible minorities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada
No degree, certificate or diploma
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Willing to travel, Willing to travel regularly, Public transportation is available
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure, Tight deadlines, Repetitive tasks, Physically demanding, Attention to detail, Combination of sitting, standing, walking, Standing for extended periods, Bending, crouching, and kneeling.
- Work Location Information
- Various locations
- Personal Suitability
- Effective interpersonal skills, Initiative, Flexibility, Dependability, Client focus, Reliability, Team player, Values, and ethics
- Specific Skills
- Sweep, mop, wash and polish floors, Dust furniture, Vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies, and upholstered furniture, Clean, disinfect, and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances, Disinfect operating rooms and other areas , Clean and disinfect elevators, Handle and report lost and find items, Pick up debris and empty trash containers, Wash windows, walls and ceilings, Clean changing rooms and showers, Address customer's complaints or concerns.
- Work Setting
- Apartment/condominium complex, Office building, Commercial building, Private residence, Recreational Facility/Institution, Hospital/Medical facility or clinic, Health care institution, facility or clinic.