Start date: ASAP
Anual salary: $57,000
Hours per week: 40
Benefits: Extended health care
Location: 2015 Main Street, 2nd Floor, Vancouver, BC
Task and Responsibilities:
- Establish work priorities and ensure procedures are followed and deadlines are met
- Consolidation and summarization of key reports on macro-economic and geopolitical affairs
- Consolidation and summarization of key reports on the daily performance of the commodities sectors, with a particular focus on base metals, precious metals, and energies.
- Conduct analysis and oversee administrative operations related to preparing profit and loss statements, balance sheets, and other management reports, using Microsoft Excel to consolidate data.
- Assist in the preparation of the monthly operating budget, trade, and equity statements.
- Daily implementation of company operating system on Notion
- Assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence
- Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures
- At least College diploma or equivalent of experience
- At least 1 years of experience in data administrative or analysis
- Proficient in MS Office, Excel, word and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of commodity industry is an asset
- Excellent oral and written communication, Organized, Effective interpersonal skills
How to apply
Please submit your resume at email@example.com