- Business Administration and Management, General
2 years to less than 3 years
- Specific Skills
- Prepare marketing plans; Plan, direct and evaluate the activities of firms and departments that develop and implement advertising campaigns to promote the sales of products and services; Assist in product development and direct and evaluate the marketing strategies of establishments; Establish distribution networks for products and services, initiate market research studies and analyze their findings; Direct and evaluate establishments and departments that develop and implement communication strategies and information programs
- Additional Skills
- Market business services; Develop promotional materials
- Area of Specialization
- Advertising; Market research; Marketing; Communications
- Planning and Management Skills
- Develop marketing and communication plans
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Attention to detail; Tight deadlines
- Ability to Supervise
- 1 to 2 people
- Personal Suitability
- Initiative; Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Client focus; Interpersonal awareness; Dependability; Judgement; Reliability; Organized
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Persons with disabilities, Newcomers to Canada, Veterans, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply
Here is what you must include when submitting your application: