Location: 21 Parr Blvd suite 1D Bolton, ON L7E 4G3
Salary$25.00 to $27.00 / hour (To be negotiated)
Vacancies: 2 vacancies
Employment groups: Students, Youth, Veterans of the Canadian Armed Forces, Visible minorities, Persons with disabilities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Seniors, Apprentices
Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time35 to 40 hours / week
Start date: As soon as possible
Employment Conditions: Morning, Day Working hours from 08:00 to 16:00
Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: 1 to less than 7 months
We are looking for an Individual who has:
• Initiative and can work independently as well as in a team environment.
• Ability to exercise excellent judgment while providing full administrative support to more than one senior staff officer.
• Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills, with professional telephone manner.
• The ability to deal with difficult situations with patience and tact.
• Ability to work accurately and efficiently under pressure and with deadlines.
• Fast and accurate keyboarding and data entry skills.
• Well developed and current computer skills in the full Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
Everyday job duties include: -
• Prepare, key in, edit and proofread correspondence. Invoices, reports, and related material
• Open and distribute incoming regular and electronic mail and other material
coordinate the flow of information internally and with other departments and organizations
• Supervise and train office staff in procedures and in use of current software
• Schedule and confirm appointments and meetings of employer
• Order office supplies and maintain inventory
• Answer telephone and relay telephone calls
• Compile data, statistics and other information
• Greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas
• Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Repetitive tasks, Attention to detail
Personal Suitability: Ability to multitask, Excellent written communication, Organized, Accurate, Client focus, Flexibility, Excellent oral communication, Team player, Reliability
Area of Specialization: Correspondence, Reports and records, Contracts, Invoices
Business Equipment and Computer Applications: MS Excel, MS Office, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Windows
Additional Skills: Train other workers
Security and Safety: Bondable, Basic security clearance
Please email your resumes to - email@example.com