No degree, certificate or diploma
7 months to less than 1 year
- Work Setting
- Restaurant, Rural area
- Personal Suitability
- Client focus, Dependability, Flexibility, Initiative, Judgement, Organized, Reliability, Team player
- Cook Categories
- Cook (general)
- Cuisine Specialties
- East Indian
- Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods, Prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerances, Prepare and cook special meals for patients as instructed by dietitian or chef, Plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies, Inspect kitchens and food service areas, Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food, Order supplies and equipment, Supervise kitchen staff and helpers, Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment, Clean kitchen and work areas, Recruit and hire staff, Organize and manage buffets and banquets, Manage kitchen operations
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Public transportation is not available
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Attention to detail, Fast-paced environment, Handling heavy loads, Physically demanding, Repetitive tasks, Standing for extended periods, Work under pressure
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply
13527 HWY 9