On the road job
Work locations may vary. Frequent or constant travel is required from the employee.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
or equivalent experience
Experience an asset
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Travel expenses paid by employer, Valid driver's licence, Willing to travel overnight, Willing to travel cross-border, Drive manual transmission vehicle
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Repetitive tasks, Overtime required, Physically demanding, Sitting, Attention to detail, Handling heavy loads
- Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
- AZ class license, Air Brakes Endorsement, Air Brake (Z) Endorsement
- Work Location Information
- Various locations
- Personal Suitability
- Excellent oral communication, Effective interpersonal skills, Flexibility, Organized, Judgement, Team player, Reliability
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply
Here is what you must include when submitting your application:
- References attesting experience
- Proof of the requested certifications