Job Title: Bookkeeper
- Prepare trial balance and ensure correct entry of each transaction, prepare and maintain general ledgers for the expenses, collections for software services.
- Use established accounting data to prepare all types of financial statements.
- Collect receipt from various departments to keep financial records on each transaction.
- Establish various accounts to record transactions, reconcile accounts and post journal entries for the clients.
- Gather and pay bills for company’s operating related fees including miscellaneous costs
- Calculate wage for all workers, prepare checks and payrolls.
- Prepare other accounting reports as required and also balances subsidiary accounts by reconciling-entries.
- Comply with federal and provincial regulations, prepare and file monthly tax remittance, regular tax-returns, roe's and other required forms.
Salary: $26.50 CAD Per Hour Minimum 30 hours per week
Overtime Rate: $39.75 per hour starting after 44 hours per week
Experience and Education Required: 1 year to less than 2 years or College/CEGEP or equivalent experience
Job Status: Full Time / Permanent
Company Name: Nexgen Production Inc.
Work Location: Suite#201, 1300 Cornwall Road, Oakville, ON L6J 7W5
Contact No.: +1-289-298-1100
Opportunity is open to apply for Students, Youth, Visible Minorities, Persons with disabilities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada.