1) Keep company clients up to date with their respective business inquiries that can be done through E mails, Phones calls or walk-ins.
2) Following up with clients regarding the company’s service they have received.
3) Keep records of the inventory in the office and submit orders in timely manner.
4) Attending and directing client’s call during the regular business hours.
5) Should have good understanding of IT service company offers to its clientele.
6) Prepare reports regarding business service, prepare power point presentation for the potential clients.
7) Assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence
8) To have proper understanding of the business and answer inquiries of the present and future clients.
9) Excellent English Speaking, Reading and Writing skills. Knowledge of French is an asset.
10) Should have organizational skills which helps run day to day operations of the company such as maintaining client catalogue.
11) Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, PowerPoint and Excel.
12) Must be able to manage, generate, coordinate and organize zoom/ skype meetings.
13) Knowledge of CRM softwares such as but not limited to Salesforce.
Successful candidate must have a diploma or college/university degree in Business Administration. IT Diploma and Degree will be considered a huge asset for this position. A blend of a degree/ diploma in IT and work experience in administrative role, would be an ideal candidate.
A minimum 1 year of work experience in a similar role.
$26 per hour
Monday to Friday: 9:00 AM to 4:30 PM / 40 hours per week with a possibility for overtime. A work week may vary depending on ongoing projects.
Must have a driver’s license