administrative assistant - office
ATF TRANSPORT INC.
- Location: 9441 HUNTINGTON ROAD
Woodbridge, ONL4H 4X1
- Salary: $25.00 / hour
- vacancies: 1 vacancy
- Employment groups: Youth, Veterans of the Canadian Armed Forces, Visible minorities, Persons with disabilities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Seniors, Apprentices
- Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time 40 hours / week
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Employment conditions: Overtime, Morning, Day, Evening, Weekend
College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years or equivalent experience
1 year to less than 2 years
- Personal Suitability
- Ability to multitask, Excellent written communication, Organized, Accurate, Client focus, Excellent oral communication, Team player, Reliability
Area of Specialization
Correspondence, Contracts, Invoices
Business Equipment and Computer Applications
Database software, MS Excel, MS Office, Simply Accounting, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Windows
Record and prepare minutes of meetings, seminars and conferences, Schedule and confirm appointments, Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages, Answer electronic enquiries, Compile data, statistics and other information, Order office supplies and maintain inventory, Type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents, Greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas, Open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information, Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply