Bamrah Overseas Inc. (Operating as: Bamrah Recycling Inc.) is looking for a Logistics Supervisor to join their team. We are a company of Recycling.
Job Title: Office Admin
Position: Permanent, Full-Time 40 hours/ week.
Start Date: As soon as possible
Education: Completion of High School is required. Completion of a college program in accounting, bookkeeping or a related field will be an asset.
Experience: 2 to 3 years
Wage: C$ 26.50/hour
Location: 2010 - 11th Avenue, 7th Floor, Regina, Saskatchewan, S4P 0J3, Canada.
- Schedule and confirm appointments
- Answer telephonic enquiries and making notes and relay telephone calls and messages
- Make invoice, brochures, reports and other material as required.
- Generate and send payment advice to supply monthly
- Cross-check shipment information, investigate and make corrections as required
- Work with staff and external providers to ensure operations programs are fully functioning and meeting organizational requirements.
- Manage, negotiate and maintain effective vendor/consultant relationships
- May supervise and train office staff in use of current software and procedures.
- Order all the safety equipments needed and make sure the quality is good as required.
- Confirm appointments.
- Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing system.
- Determine and establish office procedures and routines
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Attention to detail
Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- MS Excel
- MS Windows
- MS Word
- Electronic scheduler
- MS Outlook
Interested candidates are requested send their resume to: email@example.com