Jain & Jain CPA Professional Corporation
May 02, 2022
March 02, 2023
Jain & Jain CPA located at 10B-700 Balmoral Drive, Brampton ON L6T 1X2 is recruiting for the position of FULL TIME Financial Services Manager. If you are currently working on developing a career in the Accounting Industry, come work with us and get paid for building a great future.
We are looking for committed, caring and energetic individuals who make Jain & Jain CPA the great place it is to work. We provide a fun-filled atmosphere, competitive wages, and opportunities to grow.
- Develop and expand relationships with prospective business and individual clients who need assistance with commercial or personal loans.
- Review of new loan requests from clients and business owners, including loan investment memorandums; review their financial statements and ratios and advise them accordingly.
- Prepare all loan documents as required to ensure smooth financing, including periodical submissions such as client financial statements to banks and other financial institutions. Ensure documents are prepared consistent with relevant regulations and in a way properly reflecting business intentions.
- Monitor processing of loan applications for the clients and help them answer questions if any raised by banks and/or financial institutions.
- Help clients answer enquires raised by banks and/or financial institutions in regard to credit investigations.
- After approval and disbursement of loans, provide help to clients to comply with loan covenants, such as submission of monthly financials, AR Listing or inventory details.
- Keep updated on changes in the financial world such as government regulatory guidelines as far as it impacts businesses and availability of finances from banks and other financial institutions such as BDC.
- Guides and mentor clients’ finance team, through clear direction & transparent feedback, and help define and implement their policies.
- Prepare and provide timely periodical financial reports & financial analysis for internal as well as external stakeholders (e.g. banks & other financial institutions) of business clients.
- Continuously look for improvements and recommend changes in clients’ financial reporting system to efficiently manage all internal and external reporting requirements.
- Help clients to answer underwriters’ questions such as detailed information about income, liabilities and assets of the business, and type, price and condition of collateral security.
- Negotiate on behalf of clients, with multiple lenders and recommend best suitable options to client.
- Experience: 2-years or more
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, or related field
- Wages: $36/hour
- 37.5 hours/week
If this sounds like the job for you, please send us your resume.
HOW TO APPLY