Toronto - ON, Ontario,CANADA
Pan Pacific Toronto
June 16, 2022
October 15, 2022
- Direct and manage operations of the finance department, including accounts payable, billings and collections, and payroll.
- Develop, establish, monitor, and evaluate financial and operating plans, financial control systems, and financial procedures.
- Set financial goals, lead the budgeting process, and collaborate cross-functionally to achieve the goals and budgets.
- Oversee development of financial reports; proper maintenance of accounting records; accurate processing of financial transactions.
- Supervise and oversee data analysis to strategically forecast financial trends.
- Coordinate and interact with external auditors, and produce schedules for audit and reporting purposes.
- Build strong relationships and frequently interact with finance business partners to develop a clear understanding of business issues.
- Advance financial and operational initiatives, such as software and systems deployments and other firm-wide improvements.
- Coordinate with other departments to maintain cross-departmental systems and assure compliance with policies and procedures.
- Manage, lead and train the staff of the financial department and inject FP&A skills throughout the department.
- Advise and report to the board of management and provide decision-making support.
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in the fields related to business administration, economics, commerce, and accounting; higher education will be an asset.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in accounting, auditing, financial analysis/planning, or other financial activities, with minimum 3 years of experience at the management level.
- Excellent finance, accounting, and analytical skills, including experience with cash management, forecasting, revenue management strategies, budgeting, and project management.
- Strong problem-solving skills, ability to effectively address issues in collaboration with others; ability to proactively identify and prevent potential problems.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership capability with the ability to influence diverse/cross-functional teams.
- Able to work well under pressure and effectively handle multiple, concurrent demands and appropriately prioritize responsibilities.
- Excel at communication, both verbal and written.
- Must have team spirit and be able to be a team leader to help develop analytical skills among direct reports and other team members.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
900 York Mills Rd, North York
ON M3B 3H2
Terms of Employment
3 years contract, expected to start from 2022-10-01
Monday to Friday
Wage & Benefits
$52.00/hour, 30-40 hours per week
Standard Health Insurance
Paid Time Off
How to Apply
If you think you may be a great fit with our team, please send your resume by email to email@example.com with the subject of “Apply to Financial Director”. We thank everyone in advance for their interest in this job opportunity; however, only those candidates under consideration will be contacted directly.
2022 - All Rights Reserved.