US Country Sales Manager
Airdrie - AB, Alberta,CANADA
Alta Genetics Inc.
Sales & Retails
June 17, 2022
July 17, 2022
- Develop and execute yearly business plan and focus on opportunities available within the target group of clients and prospects.
- Display a keen vision to seek new business approaches and opportunities.
- Lead employees to meet the organization's expectations for productivity, quality, and goal accomplishment.
- Consciously create a workplace culture that is consistent with the overall organization's and that emphasizes the identified mission, vision, guiding principles, and values of the organization.
- Engage in networking opportunities, such as government, peer groups and industry conferences
- Conduct daily business independently, while following time constraints, financial guidelines, and the company code of Conduct
- Work constructively with the Executive team offering strategic advice.
- Build long-term working relationships with senior managers throughout our global organization.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelors Degree, in any field
- Previous experience and record of success doing business in the North American livestock industry
- Proven track record managing a sales organization
- Proven sales leadership; growing a successful sales team
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Must be a strong team player
- Willing to take on additional tasks as required
- Willing to travel to the USA frequently
- Valid Driver's License is required
- Must be able to meet vaccination guidelines for international travel
2022 - All Rights Reserved.