Job Title: Food Service Supervisor (NOC 6311)
Job Type: Full Time/Permanent
Location: Vaughan, ON
Education: Secondary (high) school or equivalent
Experience: 1 years to less than 2 years
About: 2400023 Ontario Ltd. / Quesada Burritos and Tacos
Our secret is that we recognize that our customers recognize flavour. And we are all about the flavours of Mexico. So we do the little things right like roast our own tomatoes and peppers, cook our own rice and beans, and make our salsas fresh daily. Our customers are excited to be able to get something fresh and healthy and that tastes wow! When you try it, you will know what we mean.
Our Store is located at 6150 Highway 7, Unit- 9, Vaughan L4H0R2
- Day to day operations of the restaurant.
- Schedule, supervise and co-ordinate the activities of the restaurant staff
- Establish methods to meet work schedules
- Resolve customer complaints as well as conflicts among staff and ensure maximum customer satisfaction.
- Supervise staff duties which include delegation, scheduling, evaluating, interviewing, training, and mentoring responsibilities.
- Train staff in job sanitation and safety procedures.
- Estimate and order ingredients and supplies
- Maintain an inventory of supplies.
- Ensure that all restaurant equipment and gadgets is in safe and working condition and take care of maintenance and repair of equipment.
- Ensure that food and service meet quality control standards.
Qualifications and Skills:
- At least 1 - 2 years related experience
- Secondary school or equivalent
- Excellent planning and organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently and with team too
- Flexibility to adjust to shifting priorities
- Have good communication skills
Benefits: Two Weeks paid Vacation
** Please send your resume at above mentioned location or Email –