1 year to less than 2 years
- Specific Skills
- Initiate and maintain contact with the media; Develop, implement and evaluate communication strategies and programs; Gather, research and prepare communications material; Prepare or oversee preparation of reports, briefs, bibliographies, speeches, presentations, Website content and press releases; Assist in the preparation of brochures, reports, newsletters and other material
- Security and Safety
- Basic security clearance
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Work under pressure; Attention to detail; Tight deadlines
- Personal Suitability
- Initiative; Flexibility; Team player; Client focus; Judgement; Organized
Employment groups Help -
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.