Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
- Specific Skills
- Use sewing guides and tension devices; Set in sleeves, pockets, collars and other garment pieces; Operate sewing machines or sew by hand; Operate machines to join sections of garments or other articles into finished products on a piece-work or production basis
- Equipment and Machinery Experience
- Single needle machine; Seamer, automatic; Leather stitching machine; Hemmer or blindstitcher; Embroidery or quilter; Double needle machine; Button holer or button sewer; Industrial sewing machine
- Additional Skills
- Perform minor repairs and adjustments to equipment
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Repetitive tasks; Attention to detail; Hand-eye co-ordination; Combination of sitting, standing, walking; Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Work Location Information
- Willing to relocate
- Personal Suitability
- Judgement; Reliability; Organized
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, persons with disabilities, Newcomers to Canada, Veterans, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply