Job Description, responsibilities and other terms
- Continually liaise with Restaurant Front-house staff to meet guests’ requests
- Estimate food requirements and estimate food costs.
- Help the Restaurant Supervisor/Manager for inventory estimation.
- Prepare and Cook food within the time as per the order and ensure taste of the food is maintained Control wastage and try to keep the food cost low.
- Co-ordinate with other cooks and kitchen helpers.
- May need to open and/or close the restaurant time to time.
- Ensure that hygiene and kitchen safety procedures are followed.
- Ensure everything is ready before the actual cooking starts.
- Ensure the cleanliness of the kitchen all the time.
- Train new or existing kitchen staff s about the menu and cooking procedures timeto time.
• Completion of some secondary education is required.
• 1+ years of relevant work experience.
• Flexibility to work overtime as required from time to time.
• Knowledge of English is essential.
Location of work
946 Brunette Ave, Coquitlam, BC V3K 1C9
Full-time permanent employment (Min 40 hours/week).
$16.25 per hour.
How to apply:
Please send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org