Liaison Officer (NOC 1221)
Company: VANCOUVER AVIATION COLLEGE INC
Job start date: As soon as possible
Location of work: 18799 Airport Way #120, Pitt Meadows, BC V3Y 2B4
No. of Positions: 1
Terms of Employment: Full-time Permanent, Weekdays
Wages: $28 per hour for 35 hours per week (Bi-weekly pay)
Overtime Rate: overtime rate of $ 42 per hour after 40 hours of work per week
Benefits: will be according to BC Employment Standard Act & 4% vacation pay, plus paid Statutory Holiday
VANCOUVER AVIATION COLLEGE INC. Has an opening for Liaison Officer. We are growing at a fast pace, and if you have what it takes to become successful in this career, then this is the right position for you. Our commitment to a safe environment sets us apart from others in the industry. We are looking for someone with a positive attitude and a service-oriented professional who is reliable, organized, and an excellent team player.
As a Liaison Officer, you will perform the following duties:
- Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures and review, evaluate and implement new procedures
- Deal and coordinate business with the cliental and other staff including vendors and suppliers
- Collect, analyze, and utilize data and feedback to identify opportunities to improve the relationship between the business and the other entity
- Proactively solve conflicts and address issues that could occur between the business and the other entity
- Establish work priorities, delegate work to office support staff, and ensure deadlines are met and procedures are followed
- Co-ordinate and plan for office services, such as relocations, equipment, supplies, forms, disposal of assets, parking, and security services
- Conduct analyses and oversee administrative operations related to budgeting, contracting and project planning and management processes
- Assist in preparation of operating budget and maintain inventory and budgetary controls
- Prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence
- May supervise records management technicians and related staff.
- Collaborate and communicate successfully with other entities outside of the business
- Act as a positive representation of the business to the community
Qualifications and Skills:
- Computer skills including outlook, excel, word and etc.
- Customer-oriented attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to establish and nurture beneficial business relationships
- Self-motivated with a willingness to take initiative and solve complex problems
- Capability to negotiate with and influence others
- Analytically and mathematically minded analyzing the data and create necessary reports
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and sometimes high-pressure environment
- Ability to supervise 3-4 people
- 2 – 3 years’ experience in a related role is required
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Other Information: The position is available and open to Aboriginals, youth, and new immigrants.
Work Conditions: The candidate should be available to work full-time in the daytime.
How to Apply
Email Address: email@example.com
Mailing Address: 18799 Airport Way #120, Pitt Meadows, BC V3Y 2B4