Inventory Control Supervisor
Job location: Toronto - ON, Ontario
Job ID: #JP247-143062
Employer: YUK Corporation
Job Category: Inventory & Hardware
Posting date: June 23, 2022
Expiry date: October 22, 2022
- Execute and coordinate daily inventory processes; identify and resolve discrepancies and inventory control problems.
- Manage and oversee the process of inventory products coming in and out of the warehouse; ensure supply chain and inventory reconciliation is performed in a timely manner.
- Supervise and monitor inventory control systems to ensure components and products are in stock.
- Collaborate with other teams regularly to support overall inventory control systems and process improvements.
- Work cross-functionally with third-party vendors to ensure supply chain meet the needs of the business.
- Investigate variances and report findings, report data and trends to upper management; suggest solutions to resolve issues.
- Perform and assist with general maintenance and cleanup of warehouse.
- Supervise and train department personnel in implement best practices.
- Perform other duties assigned by the management team.
Qualifications & Skills
- Graduation from high school or secondary school is required; higher education will be an asset.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in the fields related to inventory control, purchasing, supply chain, warehouse management, etc.
- Advanced knowledge of supply chain and inventory control management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and attention to detail.
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and related program software.
- Ability to evaluate and research training options and alternatives.
- Ability to implement effective training and development.
- Ability to supervise projects and drive cross-departmental solutions.
Unit 2, 375 Canarctic Dr
North York, ON M3J 2P9
Terms of Employment
Monday to Friday
Wage & Benefits
$27.00/hour, 30 hours per week
Standard Health Care
Paid Time Off
How to Apply
If you think you may be a great fit with our team, please send your resume by email to Kevin@yukco.ca with the subject of “Inventory Control Supervisor”. We thank everyone in advance for their interest in this job opportunity; however, only those candidates under consideration will be contacted directly.