Toronto - ON, Ontario,CANADA
Argonaut Gold Inc.
Manager & Executive
June 28, 2022
November 27, 2022
- Directs the formulation and operations of mining production strategies, policies and plans
- Plans production schedules, labor and material input requirements to meet output quantity, quality, timing and efficiency specifications
- Directs the development of sound strategic plans and life of mine schedules
- Recommend operational changes to ensure that the mine maintenance program meets fleet availability targets.
- Coordinates the implementation of occupational health and safety requirements
- Conduct research, evaluates and applies new and improved methods and products to mine production
- Oversee the acquisition and installation of new machinery
- Oversee updates of mineral resource and ore reserve estimates, as well as grade control, to ensure production quotas are met
- Monitor production costs and adjusts processes and resources to minimize costs and maximize efficiency
- Control the preparation of production records and reports for review
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in related field an asset
- At least 10 years of experience working in the mining sector, including at least 5 years at the supervisory/managerial level
- Experience in employee relations
- Experience in managing budgetary targets
- Experience providing recommendations and guidance to support mine operations
- Demonstrated interpersonal relationship skills
- Experience in managing safety regulations
- Experience in preparing production/budget reports
- Demonstrated strong attention to detail
- In depth understanding of open-pit mining
Salary Range: $140,000.00 to $200,000.00 per annum
Location of Work: The role is located at the Magino Mine, which is approximately 88 kilometers northeast of Wawa, Ontario, Canada
Confirm your interest in the position and provide your resume to the following email address email@example.com. Please address your email to Connor Ranger, Superintendent, HR & Community Development.
2022 - All Rights Reserved.