Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
2 years to less than 3 years
- Specific Skills
- Remove existing floor coverings and contaminants; Prepare floors for installations; Prepare and install hardwood floors; Measure, cut and fasten underlay and underpadding; Measure, cut and install carpeting on floors; Measure, cut and install resilient floor coverings; Employ knee kickers and other equipment to stretch carpeting; Conduct moisture, ph, temperature and other tests prior to flooring installations; Inspect and repair damaged floor coverings; Inspect, measure and mark surfaces to be covered
- Own Tools/Equipment
- Steel-toed safety boots
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Physically demanding; Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Personal Suitability
- Effective interpersonal skills; Team player; Client focus; Judgement; Organized
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.