Seeking experienced Plasterer Helper (NOC 7611)
Brunco Insulation Ltd. located at 1290 Crestlawn Dr., Mississauga, Ontario, L4W 1A6, is seeking three experienced Plasterer Helper to work at construction sites throughout Ontario.
This is a two-year full-time contract (40 hours/week), which is expected to start as soon as possible. The salary is $24.00/hour plus medical insurance.
You will be required to help Firestopping Applicators (FA) with their plastering work on site. The main responsibilities and duties will include:
- Spotting for the FAs
- Helping to erect and dismantle scaffolding
- Mixing sealants
- Being a Flagman for Aerial platform/ Scissor Lifts
- Lifting materials
- Receiving deliveries
The following skills are required for this position:
- Work experience in general construction
- Ability to work in high-rise construction projects and at heights
- Ability to lift heavy objects
- Valid Working at Heights training Certificate
- Valid WHMIS training Certificate
- Valid 4- Steps Awareness training Certificate
- Valid Aerial Platform training Certificate
The language of work used on the site is English.
To apply for this position, please submit your resume to email@example.com.