Education: Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Experience: 7 months to less than 1 year
- Specific Skills: Train workers in duties and policies; Resolve work related problems; Requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies; Prepare and submit reports; Establish work schedules and procedures; Ensure accuracy of financial transactions; Co-ordinate activities with other work units or departments; Co-ordinate, assign and review work.
- Other Languages: Hindi; Panjabi; Punjabi
- Business Equipment and Computer Applications: MS Access; MS Excel; MS PowerPoint; MS Word; Quick Books; MS Outlook
- Workers Supervised: Accounting and related clerks
- Transportation/Travel Information: Public transportation is available
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Attention to detail; Tight deadlines
- Ability to Supervise: 11-15 people
- Personal Suitability: Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Accurate; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Client focus; Judgement; Reliability; Organized.
- Employment groups: This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Apprentices, Indigenous people, Persons with disabilities, Newcomers to Canada, Seniors, Veterans, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.