Medical Supply Attendant (NOC 1522)
Job Title: Medical Supply Attendant (NOC 1522)
No of Vacancies: 01
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time (Weekend & overtime, if required)
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Main Business Address: 411 19 St SE, Calgary, AB, T2E 6J7
Work Location: 6515 Kitimat Rd, Mississauga, Ontario L5N 2X5
Wage rate: $28.00 - $29.00 per hour, for 40.00 hours per week
Benefits: Extended Health Care after 3 months of employment.
Education: High School required, higher education an asset.
Experience: Prior relevant experience an asset.
- Order supplies from suppliers and maintain an inventory of items.
- Maintain patient records such as vital signs and lab results
- Identify and respond to issues with equipment functionality or supply inventory levels
- Perform inventory checks to ensure that equipment is in good working order and that supplies are sufficient
- Coordinate with physicians and therapists regarding patient progress, equipment issues, and other concerns
- Schedule appointments and updating patient records based on physician notes and test results
- Provide customer service by answering questions and resolving complaints.
Essential Skills: Excellent communication skills, working with others, flexibility, reliability, organised
Employer: Chief Medical Supplies Ltd.
How to apply:
By Email: email@example.com
By Mail: 411 19 St SE, Calgary, AB, T2E 6J7