- Location: 8295 120th Street, Delta, BC, V4C 6R1
- Salary:$18.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time
- Start date: Starts as soon as possible
- Vacancies: 3 vacancies
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
- Specific Skills
- Prepare special orders; Inspect kitchen and food service areas; Frost and decorate cakes and baked goods; Ensure that the quality of products meets established standards; Bake mixed dough and batters; Prepare dough for pies, bread, rolls and sweet goods, batters for muffins, cookies and cakes and icings and frostings according to recipes or special customer orders
- Additional Skills
- Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food; Train staff; Supervise baking personnel and kitchen staff; Schedule staff; Organize and maintain inventory
Employment groups Help -
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply
8295 120th Street