- LocationToronto, ONM6R 1X3
- Salary$16.00 / hour
- vacancies1 vacancy
- Employment groups: Youth, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada
- Terms of employmentPermanent employment, Full time40.00 hours / week
- Start dateAs soon as possible
- Employment conditions: Morning, Day, Evening, Weekend, Night
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Public transportation is available
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Work under pressure, Repetitive tasks, Standing for extended periods, Physically demanding, Fast-paced environment, Attention to detail
- Personal Suitability
- Client focus, Organized, Team player, Excellent oral communication, Flexibility
- Security and Safety
- Criminal record check
Dental plan, Disability benefits
Long term benefits
Group insurance benefits, Life insurance, Pension plan
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply