Location- Mississauga, ON, L5S 0A2
Salary- $29.00 / hour
Vacancies- 1 vacancy
Employment groups: Youth, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada
Terms of employment- Permanent employment, Full time, 35 to 40 hours / week
Start date- As soon as possible
Employment conditions: Day
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Personal Suitability
- Reliability, Effective interpersonal skills, Organized, Team player, Excellent oral communication, Excellent written communication
- Job Duties-
- Coordinate with Administrator and evaluate all office operations and provide support to create/modify procedures and policies.
- Provide assistance to recruit, train and induct new staff for organization.
- Background check to verify newly recruited employees along with their orientation in the company.
- Compile weekly and monthly performance data and statistical reports.
- Organize and prioritize office tasks to fulfill all administrative requirements
- Supervise employees and ensure project deadlines are met.