Synergy Health Centre is a busy, well-established, ideally located, growth, contribution, and community-focused clinic on the Saanich/Victoria border. Located minutes from everywhere off of all major motorways and commuter veins including Uptown, Downtown, West Shore, Royal Oak, View Royal and more. As an To Choice Award-winning clinic 7 years in a row and 3 Best in City we offer professionals and patients many of the latest therapy and innovations, patient centered approach and patient-centered culture encouraging long term results through patient empowerment. We are on a relentless mission to give the best patient experience through constant innovation and progression with our patients results.
We foster a fun and committed team, dedicated to both outstanding patient care and emotional support of our patients, industry-leading compensation to our staff and practitioners, an efficient modern facility and a nurtured company culture. Do these values resonate with you? If so we would love to discuss this with you further.
· Multiple levels of support, mentorship, business skills development and more by a team of external and internal coaches and practitioners.
· Fun Culture Building Events and workshops and courses
· Comprehensive management and administrative support for all aspects of business and practice
· We design your schedule with you in a way that’s congruent with your values and belief system
· You choose your holiday schedule. You deserve to live and have breaks. We support flexibility in your schedule.
· Growth opportunities
· Rehab Facility and equipment
· SWT, IMS/Needling,EMTT, US, MENs, TENs, EMS, Graston, Cupping and many other equipment items
· Private and naturally lit rooms
· Direct billing to most payers
· Competitive % split or salary plus bonuses earning at the highest in the region. Signing bonus. Moving expenses. Annual Continuing Education Budget. Profit sharing on all orthopaedic supports/braces, fitness products, orthotics and retail. Minimum Salaries of $42 per hour and up dependent on experience
· Revenues of over $220K plus at FT practice. We’ll show you the numbers so you can make a risk free informed decision based on evidence.
· Guaranteed volume of existing patients and new assessments to build fast and maintain.
· Online cloud-based scheduling, EMR, business and performance metrics from mobile or home devices.
· Modern, open, renovated facility with ample natural lighting
Medical Benefits : We offer comprehensive medical benefits plan with life insurance, long term disability and accidental death and dismemberment.
Build your skill-set and your caseload fast and exceptionally in a well-supported environment!
Both Employee and Contractor Options Available.
Both recent graduates and existing practitioners are welcome to apply.
Looking to work with a transparent, progressive, industry leading, fun, patient experience oriented team then please forward your CV to us.
As the Physiotherapist, you will be responsible to;
* Assess patients' physical abilities through evaluative procedures such as functional ability tests
* Establish treatment goals with patients based on physical diagnoses
* Plan and implement programs of physiotherapy including therapeutic exercise, manipulations, massage, education, the use of electro-therapeutic and other mechanical equipment and hydrotherapy
* Evaluate effectiveness of treatment plans and modify accordingly
* Provide advice on exercise and strategies to implement at home to enhance and or maintain treatment
* Communicate with referring physician and other health care professionals regarding patients' problems, needs and progress
* Maintain clinical and statistical records and confer with other health care professionals
* Develop and implement health promotion programs for patients, staff and the community
* May conduct research in physiotherapy
* May provide consulting or education services.
This is a permanent position for a physiotherapist that meets the education and examination requirements to practice Physiotherapy in British Columbia. Both new grads and experienced applicants are accepted. The language of the position is English.Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: (250) 216 4110. Business Address 106-3960 Quadra Street.Victoria, BC Canada V8X 4A3