Sahota's Live Grill Restaurant
Restaurant & Cafe
April 01, 2022
September 30, 2022
- Deliver superior service and maximise customer satisfaction.
- Coordinate daily restaurant operations.
- Respond efficiently and accurately to customer complaints.
- Regularly review product quality and research new vendors.
- Organise and supervise shifts.
- Appraise staff performance and provide feedback to improve productivity.
- Ensure compliance with sanitation and safety regulations.
- Create detailed reports on weekly, monthly and annual revenues and expenses.
- Promote the brand in the local community through word-of-mouth and restaurant events.
- Recommend ways to reach a broader audience (e.g. discounts and social media ads).
- Train new and current employees on proper customer service practices.
- Attention to detail
- Critical thinker
- Customer Service
- Sense of urgency
- Team work
- People Skills
- Knowledge of indian spices
1 year to less than 2 years
If you are interested in joining our team, please send your resume at Sahotalivegrill@outlook.com