Required Pastry Maker (NOC 6332):
We are looking for a Baker for a busy bakery shop in Brampton. Job responsibilities are listed below but are not limited to:
Operating and managing the pastry section of the bakery.
- Creating pastries, baked goods, and confections, by following a set recipe.
- Monitoring the stock of baking ingredients.
- Decorating pastries, cakes and desserts to ensure a beautiful and tasteful presentation.
- Meeting with customers to discuss details and planning of custom-made desserts and pastries for special occasions, such as birthday, weddings etc.
- Maintaining food quality standards and adhering to all food and safety regulations
- Supervising and training staff members, when needed.
- Order and maintain pastry supplies and products to ensure appropriate inventory levels
- Control food costs by maintaining accurate records of all food ingredients for pastry.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.
A SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
Completion of secondary school is required
- Completion of a college program in a relevant field or 2-3 years of experience as a pastry maker or in a related occupation is preferred;
- On-the job training will be provided;
- Must be able to work independently with limited supervision;
- Requires occasional lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling of up to 25 lbs.
Salary: CAD$ 15.50/hour. Full-time permanent position at Asif’s Cake and Bake Inc. located at 71 West Drive, Unit# 39, Brampton ON L6T 5E2
To be considered for this position, please email cover letter and resume at – email@example.com