C Town Exterior Ltd.
Education: No degree, certificate or diploma.
Experience: Will train
. Weight Handling: Up to 23 kg (50 lbs).Work Setting: Residential. Industrial. Commercial. Work Site Environment: Outdoors. At heights. Noisy. Dusty. Hot. Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Work under pressure. Repetitive tasks. Handling heavy loads. Manual dexterity. Hand-eye co-ordination. Sound discrimination. Standing for extended periods. Walking. Bending, crouching, kneeling. Large workload. Tight deadlines. Overtime required. Work Location Information: Various locations. Personal Suitability: Flexibility. Team player. Excellent oral communication. Excellent written communication. Client focus. Dependability. Judgement. Reliability. Plasterer Specific Skills: Spray acoustic or texture materials over walls and ceilings. Mix plaster ingredients to desired consistency. Clean and prepare surfaces. Apply, level and smooth coats of plaster. Trowel or spray coats of stucco over exteriors of buildings to form weatherproof surfaces. Finish corners and angles and create decorative designs in finish coat, if required. Mould and install ornamental plaster panels, cornices and trim. Cure freshly plastered surfaces.
- Location 142 Saddlecrest Place NE
- Salary$$27.00 HOUR hourly for 35 to 40 hours per week
- Terms of employmentPermanent employment
- Day, Shift, Early Morning, Morning
- Start dateStarts as soon as possible
- vacancies 4
No degree, certificate or diploma
- Weight Handling
- Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Work Setting
- Residential; Industrial; Commercial
- Work Site Environment
- Outdoors; At heights; Noisy; Dusty; Hot
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Work under pressure; Repetitive tasks; Handling heavy loads; Manual dexterity; Hand-eye co-ordination; Sound discrimination; Standing for extended periods; Walking; Bending, crouching, kneeling; Large workload; Tight deadlines; Overtime required
- Work Location Information
- Various locations
- Personal Suitability
- Flexibility; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Client focus; Dependability; Judgement; Reliability
- Plasterer Specific Skills
- Spray acoustic or texture materials over walls and ceilings; Mix plaster ingredients to desired consistency; Clean and prepare surfaces; Apply, level and smooth coats of plaster; Trowel or spray coats of stucco over exteriors of buildings to form weatherproof surfaces; Finish corners and angles and create decorative designs in finish coat, if required; Mould and install ornamental plaster panels, cornices and trim; Cure freshly plastered surfaces.
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply
142 Saddlecrest Place NE