North York - ON, Ontario,CANADA
12683423 Canada Inc.
May 25, 2022
May 24, 2023
$26.50 per hour
- Organize, plan and lead day-to-day operations
- Assist the senior management and leadership team with administrative and operational duties that contribute to the overall success of the company
- Coordinate onboarding/offboarding of new staff
- Work closely with the leadership team to efficiently and effectively fill open positions when required
- Oversee and coordinate office administrative procedures and review, evaluate and implement new procedures
- Establish priorities, assign work to the staff and to ensure deadline are met and procedures are followed accurately
- Maintain and build company culture by initiating creative initiatives and partnering with various members of the company – eg. schedule and organize company events and social gatherings
- Ensuring staff adherence to office procedures
- Identity opportunities to improve and stream line processes
- Maintenance of supply inventory and arranging service of office equipment
- Provide support to the team as required
- Other tasks as required
- College diploma program for the duration of 1 years to 2 years.
- 1 to less than 2 years of experience is required.
- Analysis and Assessment
- Problem Solving
- Decision Making
- Planning and Organization
- Time Management
- Attention to Detail
- Proven office management, administrative or assistant experience
- Knowledge of office management responsibilities, systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficient in MS Office
2022 - All Rights Reserved.